The Qwerkywriter

So, I finally got the keyboard of my dreams. The Qwerkywriter S USB-C Edition!

I love how the keyboard really works like the good old typewriter and the return button functions as the enter key which is so cool. Ergonomically, the buttons are really responsive and the sound that it makes is not as noisy as some of the reviewers said it would – but I mean, of course you will not bring this to Starbucks and type away, but still.

One downside I noticed is that the tablet holder will only house the tablet itself, unless you are using a very this case, then maybe – so goodbye to my tablet case for now.

The scroll knob on the left functions as the volume button and the one on the right functions as a vertical scroll. And as I am exploring the other buttons here, I discovered this button beside the spacebar and when I pressed it, my Google Assistant popped up! The keyboard also is equipped with sleeping timer settings – 10 minutes, 20 minutes or 30 minutes. That will save the power on your keyboard especially if you are not using it.

Aside from all the other cool functions, it basically work as your typical keyboard with all the word commands for copying and pasting.

I am so happy with this purchase and I am now more inspired with writing more stuff to put on my blog. I am actually using the keyboard writing this amateur review. 

Comments

Popular Posts