CGFNS License Verification: Professional Regulation Commission

From firsthand experience, here is a list of the steps and requirements if you need to file for license verification for CGFNS with PRC (Professional Regulation Commission) in Morayta, Recto.

1. Book an appointment online here.

As of January 2022, PRC said that you have to book an appointment online to be able to process your license verification. I think this is to make sure that it will not get crazy crowded in the building. They told me the earliest schedule they have is on March 16,2022. (there were no announcement regarding this as well -- or maybe I just didn't see it.)

2. Bring your requirements.

        - CGFNS License Verification form. It should be printed in A4 size bond paper. Do not forget to sign and write the date on the first page.
        - Photocopy of valid PRC license. I had to renew my license first before going to PRC
        - License Verification slip. Download it here:

https://www.prc.gov.ph/uploaded/documents/Stateboard%20Verification%20Slip.pdf
        
     - Authorization Letter and valid ID for your representatives, if you are unable to   process it personally.

3. When you arrive at PRC, you will be asked to fill up a Contact Tracing Form. You present the form to the guards and the proceed to Window A in the Annex Building.

4. Go to Window 33 located across the Annex Building to pay for the Verification Fee PhP75.00.

5. Get your Documentary Stamp.

It is located there by the desks setup in front of the dreaded Window 16 (I remember that window before, that's where they send you if your application has a problem). It will cost you PhP 50.00.

6. Go back to Window A. You will then be asked to choose which courier you want to use, DHL or Fedex and if you want standard delivery or express.

7. Then they will ask you to pay for the courier outside, in front of PRC (you guys know very well everything that you could possibly need is readily available outside PRC). Before you go out, the security guard will stamp you on your wrist so you can go back inside easily (yes, like in the themeparks) . 

I chose DHL Express delivery. It will take 2 days to arrive and it cost me Php 1995.00. They also informed me that my documents will be sent out by March 17,2022 and that I will receive a text message regarding the tracking Number. (I think it's Php 1000.00 for the standard delivery)

8. You then go back to Window A (yes, again) and give them your documents.

And that's it. I hope this will help someone. Goodluck!

Comments

Popular Posts