Upwork: The Best Platform for Online Jobs

I have re-kindled with my account on Upwork and I was suprised to see that I received an interview invitation for a transcription job last September 2021 (dang!). I replied to the invitation knowing that it's a long shot but hey, we will never know unless we try, right?

I have worked for clients before on this platform and I am not saying it's easy but for me, Upwork is the best platform for online jobs by a mile. I recently tried creating an account in another website. The response from clients were questionably too fast for me. I tried discussing with one of them but she became unresponsive so I bailed.  

In Upwork, it will take time to prove yourself and your credibility to clients. Plus you need to make sure that you complete the tasks assigned to you on time. If you're able to do these, your hiring rate will increase and you will earn client's trust. I just don't like the fact that sometimes, the clients will require a videocall interview. My English is okay but my nerves are the ones giving me a hard time.

Anyway, I am determined to resume my career here so, let's see how it will go.

Comments

Popular Posts