Candle-making - Potential Small Business?

 Eyes on the price - I will put up my small business with my handmade crafts!

I have been looking at a candle-making kit from Amazon for a while now and since I got paid 50$ for this big shoulder bag that I made, I used that fund to purchase one.

The kit came with an electric heater, 16 containers, oil scents, soy wax and coloring. The first attempt of course is a failure. But then I got the technique regarding keeping the temperature below 145 degrees before adding the scent and before pouring them in to the containers.

A trick I also learned is to save a small amount of melted wax for a second pour to correct imperfections.

Now I already have in hand lavender, eucalyptus and lemon scented candles that I will hopefully sell to those who want them.

Comments

Popular Posts