My USA Journey - Part 2

 "Congratulations! Visa approved!"


Music to my ears. All my fears and stress disappeared after I heard the Consul say those magic words. I then asked her for the small American flag as souvenirs - unfortunately, they don't have available stocks.

My CEAC visa status now is AP (Administrative Processing) and it usually takes days before it will update as Issued. The girl that was interviewed with me was very lucky though, hers was issued and received in a span of a few days only. Well, every individual has different experiences.

I have been doing my research regarding budgeting, apartments for rent, and purchasing cars. With the help of the benefits that I will receive from the hospital where I'm working now, at least I know I have a backup fund for my family back home.

I have also started identifying which things to bring along to the US and which stuff to send home. I also have been watching videos on Youtube for some advice - check out Nurse OFW.

Well, that's it for now. I will update you on my next adventures.

USA, here I come! 

Comments

Popular Posts