Top 10 Youtube Channels

What YouTube channels do I love to watch? Here's my top 10.

1 - Be Amazed. Their countdown about everything is really interesting and educational.

2 - The Infographics Show. This channel is like my history teacher. You can learn a lot from this channel like what happened in a certain era or to a particular person in history. The illustrations are really good and keeps everything interesting.

3 - Trevor Noah. I love him. Period.

4 - The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. Again, because I love the guy. Period.

5 - Marques Brownlee. If I want to be updated with the latest tech around, he is my go-to guy. I think he is the most unbiased reviewer around.

6 - Flossy Carter. If you want to crack up while watching an unboxing-comparison video of the latest tech, you should subscribe and watch this white shoes-loving guy.

7 - Good Mythical Morning. I know, these two are weird, but I think that's what makes the show interesting and fun. 

8 - Andymation. Another interesting show. I love when he goes back and recreates his old animation drawings from when he's still a kid.

9 - 5-Minute Crafts. I watch this channel if I'm feeling artsy. They have a lot of DIYs and recycling projects you can try at home.

10 - Acoutic Lounge. If I am in the mood for a little sing-along, I just sing to the tune of this guy's acoustic prowess.

Comments

Popular Posts