BANG BANG: Special Crispy Bangus


I don't know what has gotten into me but my latest entries are always about food.

Presenting -- Bang Bang Special Crispy Bangus!

They are boneless, which is a major turn on for me and they come with different flavors that's makes it unique. They have salted egg, cheese, inasal and spicy pares flavored bangus. I personally love the salted egg crispy bangus just for the reason that I think they go well together. Also, they offer bangus belly which I think is a seller (I remember when we were kids, my sister always fights for the bangus belly -- good thing I'm not a fan).

The reviews online is saying that this is the next big thing and they are open for franchise as well so, if you are interested, go check out how by visiting https://www.ufranchiseasia.com/ or you can email them at franchising@ufranchiseasia.com.

Fish out!

Comments

Popular Posts